Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Game Plan

As I'm thinking about how I'll start in on my targeted evolution/science writing again I've been considering what to write about and how to write it.  I think it will be important to just write to the end then go back to review. I've gotten stuck in an endless cycles of review and edit in the past and I don't want to go back there again.

I also think that I will write from a perspective of addressing common issues people have with evolution.  As I managed to keep the though from being completely fleeting this morning I jotted down transitional species and age of earth as topics that are often sighted as troublesome for "believing" in evolution.

If anyone can think of other topics PLEASE POST THEM TO COMMENTS .  We are approaching the end of the year and I'd like to get something done before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment