Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A few things

First I encourage you to check out another post on Cosmos. I consider myself very lucky to have smart and considerate people in my life. http://cosmos.regent-college.edu/2012/10/26/a-pastors-thoughts-on-euthanasia-by-kerry-bender/
Next, the first rehearsal for my church's Christmas show was tonight and once again I will have a role to play. Mark your calendars, shows are on December 14 & 15 @ 7:00.
Finally, I had the great fortune to talk to a few strangers on the bus yesterday and today. It was really neat.

2 comments:

  1. Loved Pastor Kerry's piece.
    Dates on calendar, can't wait to hear more.
    Thanks for giving me a little window into your life.
    Those are my few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read both Pastor Kerry's and Dr Mayhoes response both excellent and thought provoking. I also watched the 3 videos of Katherine Hayhoe, wish everyone could see them, especially our politicians. Would like to hear her rational of Billy Graham over Al Gore. Most important take away message for me was her statement about LOVE and FEAR. Thanks for being you

    ReplyDelete