Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I’ve Been Searching


Since I was a young teenager I have been content with the decision I made.  It was really always easy for me because I knew what I wanted and I liked it. There was really no reason to view things any differently.
Then for the last few years my content devolved to melancholy with bouts of dissatisfaction. And so I’ve been searching. Tonight I think I may have turned a corner.
For the longest time my Blizzard was Oreo/Snickers/M&M but as I said that lost its luster. I’ve consistently tried something new with each visit with variable results but tonight’s Oreo Cheesquake struck a chord that hasn’t been plucked since my regular visits to the 2nd floor DQ in the Baker building.
This all just goes to show that when you find yourself in dark times the best policy is to press on, keep chopping that wood and work your way down the Blizzard menu until something works.

No comments:

Post a Comment