Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Out with a whimper. Just in the NyQ of time.

Tonight I start fully anticipating to fall asleep before I finish. I may finish writing this abbreviated post but put I probably won't finish the movie I'm about to start. The book that inspired the movie is actually the first book I read on an e-reader (of sorts). The reader was a Palm Tungston and the book was Last of the Mohekans.  I really liked that PDA. It had my calendar, notes, contacts, and even books.  I read Mohekans because it came free and preloaded on the device. I do say that free books are still my preference and the ones I spend my time with.

Like tonights  movies likely fate I never finished the book.  Not for a lack of desire to finish thought, the book was lost in a crash event that was never resolved. Maybe I'll pick it up again in a paper form factor so as not to lose it to corrupt data and after getting some sleep so as not to lose it to slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment