Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolution Season

It's that time of year again. Christmas is over and the new year is looming which means the resolution season is upon us. Two years ago I hadn't thought of what to resolve on for 2011 until about 10:30pm on December 31 2010. Together with my wife and two friends we decided to give up burgers, and fries. The year went really well and I didn't have a burger or fries or fast food until a few months into 2012. For 2012 I decide I wanted a more active resolution so I decided to blog everyday form a year.  This blog is in fact the product of that resolution.  The genesis of this resolutions can be reviewed in more detail by returning to the very first post. The overall success of this resolution can be judged by reading all the entries. I myself think it has had varying degrees of success but I'm confident that the writing and productivity has definitely suffered since the tragic loss of my laptop and subsequent use of a tablet for writing and posting

Anyway, the resolution season is upon us and I'm in the market for something new. So far at the top of the list is juicing but there are still a few days until R-day and I am open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I are going to take a page from the Ben book and do a blog next year called
    "Consumption"
    in which we list everything we buy and eat. There may be a book in it at the end. No particular goal in mind except to build our own awareness and find out- where exactly does our money go, and what exactly are we eating.
    Feel free to swang.

    ReplyDelete