Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Update/Recap


Like the River Congo (or it’s Asian counterpart who’s name I can’t remember) claimed many a victim before reaching the Colonel my consciousness gave in to slumber prior to reaching the missions end.  I’ll try again, hopefully sooner rather than later so I can restart up river rather than again at the beginning. 
The “Bad” series was a spontaneous linkage of which I didn’t even notice the commonality in title until 3 days in.  If I were to write another I’d title it “Bad Idea” and it would be based on the increasing trend of allowing pseudoscience, prevalently pawned on YouTube, to drive health decisions for yourself or your children. A viral video has become more influential than the real consequences of actual, preventable, viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment